Interface Financial Group
Financial Services Franchise
WHY WORK FOR MONEY, WHEN MONEY CAN WORK FOR YOU?
Imagine earning an excellent return on your capital with minimal marketing, and a work schedule limited to just a few hours a month. All that and more is not a dream – it’s the norm for a franchisee of The Interface Financial Group®.
Interface is the #1 Rated Financial Services Franchise according to Entrepreneur magazine. Founded in 1971, The Interface Financial Group® enjoyed almost immediate success and began offering Franchises in 1991 to meet the growing demand for Interface’s unique invoice discounting system. To receive a detailed overview of “The Interface Financial Group®” please complete our, “Franchise Information Request Form”.
Interface offers a unique franchise model in a TRILLION DOLLAR INDUSTRY. Interface can teach a franchisee how to be successful because the company used and perfected the business model for over 20 years prior to offering their unique system as a franchise. While some companies create a business so they can offer a franchise, Interface created a successful franchise because they already had a successful business.
As a successful franchisee of The Interface Financial Group®, you will enjoy not only significant financial benefits, but also a quality lifestyle with none of the pressures or limitations associated with a conventional 9-5 job.
Key advantages include:
- #1 Rated Franchisor supporting you
- Be your own boss
- 100% liquid assets
- Set your own hours
- Growing market for your service
- Proven risk management program
- It offers multiple forms of income streams and opportunities
- A home-based business with all of the advantages that are associated with being home-based
- Opportunity to work with other franchise owners on syndicated transactions
- It is the only “multifaceted” invoice-discounting franchise available – it focuses on numerous
- Industries and services
- No Inventory
- No Staff
- Low overhead
- The business can be conducted on a full- or part-time basis depending upon the owner’s wishes and needs, and it can also be operated along side of other business interests that an Owner might have or subsequently acquire.
- It provides a one-of-a-kind service to growing businesses and, as a result, tends to develop very strong relationships with its clients.
- It is a very portable franchise due to its non-territorial nature.
- Interface makes it easy for you to sell your business when the time comes.
A Brief Look At The Franchise:
The Interface Financial Group® (Interface) provides specialized financing services for expanding companies. Interface Franchise Owners (Interface Owners) focus on “purchasing receivables” in order to accelerate their client’s cash flow, which in turn, facilitates more rapid growth for Interface clients. Although the primary focus for an Interface franchisee is “purchasing receivables”, there are a number of other alternative streams of income available as well. Here are a few of those items:
Finance Leasing: Interface has a strategic partnership with a leasing company who provides “C” credit leasing. Through this relationship, Interface franchise owners can earn money simply by referring business to this partner .
Commission Financing: Interface Owners also work with professionals who have earned, but not-yet collected commission income due to them. Examples of this category might be real estate agents, executive search consultants, and manufacturers’ representatives to name but a few.
Purchase Order Financing: Interface has strong referral relationships with companies who provide Purchase Order Financing. Through these relationships, Interface franchise owners can earn money simply by referring business our referral partners.
Factoring: Interface has formed alliances with several key factoring companies. In situations where a company is more suited for factoring services, an Interface franchisee can earn residual referral fees by introducing the client to one of our preferred ‘partners’.
SBA Loans: Interface also has alliances with SBA Lenders. In situations where a company is more suited to an SBA loan, an Interface franchisee can again earn referral fees.
Consulting: Many Interface franchise owners find that their clients often need assistance with business concerns beyond financing. Although these services may not be part of your actual Interface franchise it can be a lucrative addition to your income stream.